Thursday, September 10, 2015

GLAMpout


I had been dreaming about doing a glampout during cross camp since the very beginning of the summer, so when some of my friends asked me to help out, I was so excited! 
We only had like two days to plan everything, so it was pretty last minute, but we made it work!

The idea was to have the upperclassmen serve/pamper the rest of the team.




We had lots of stations, including foot scrub, massages, hair wraps, braiding, flash tattoos, facials, etc.





Did I mention that we had our sleepover/glampout at the indoor track?! Probably the first time that's ever been done at IWU.








I made all these garlands for a photo booth!



























It was so fun to watch all the girls enjoy the glampout and have fun together, I have the best team!

No comments:

Post a Comment