Sunday, September 6, 2015

Family Day


I'm a little behind, but on my last Saturday at home, we had a fun family day. 
I had been wanting to go to 2nd Street Market in downtown Dayton for awhile so my mom and I went in the morning. 







The cutest shops. Fresh produce, flowers, bread, etc. I could do this stuff all day long.

I would love LOVE having my own little booth in there and sell flowers, crafts, calligraphy, and such.





I appreciated this sign. "Work hard and be nice, that is all."






I love it all. I am perfectly content taking pictures of everything without ever buying anything. Except maybe a latte...

and there was some pretty cute necklaces...

the baked goods..

Okay forget that, it was a nice thought.





 The cutest build-your-own jewelry/accessories shop. My mom and I spent a good 30 minutes in there.







Tried "Sweet P's Popsicles" for the first time. I had grapefruit and I wanna say my mom's was lemonade or something. very refreshing.






That night we went to Cincinnati to eat mexican food by the river. 






After we ate we walked around Newport, and saw this dancing man statue thing, he wasn't too impressive to be honest with ya. 



yeah.... 

 
Ask Lindsay the story about these shoes, she's pretty proud of them and found quite the deal if I do say so myself. 






I love walking across the bridge and seeing all the love locks. I want to do this someday. You write you and your boyfriend/fiance/husband's name on the lock and attach it to the bridge and throw the keys in so that your love can last forever!





 Even though we were still stuffed with Don Pablo's, Linds and I opted for our fav birthday cake remix from Coldstone.
 


It was a great night. 










And on my last day home (Monday) Lindsay, my mom, and I got lunch and went to Press for coffee before I finished up my packing. Now I'm back at school and start classes tomorrow. I'm ready to trust God and see what my last semester will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment