Saturday, August 8, 2015

MICHIGAN TRIP PART ONE





  Today was the first day of our family/boyfriend vacation! It was such a fun day of exploring and shopping. I just got a new camera so I've been taking lots of pictures :)



My dad and I went running this morning along the water and in downtown Grand Haven, one of my favorite parts of vacation is going on runs in the morning and exploring new places! There were lots of other runners and walkers out which also means lots of cute puppies. 

After our run we headed back to the condo for breakfast and planning the day. 
Luke hadn't joined us yet because he was with his family in Muskegon the past week so we were planning on meeting up with him later when his family was on their way back home to Ohio. 


We went to the farmers market down on the water which was exactly what my little blogger heart was in search of!





 Christian bought Linds a $5 bouquet of flowers. soo pretty. 

LOVE all the bright colors.

 One of Christian's friends from school is from around here and told him we had to try Pronto Pup, a corn dog stand. It did not disappoint, so good. 





 Couldn't say no to free popcorn. 
It actually had zero flavor though so this was in the trash can .56 seconds after the pic. Guess you can't complain when things are free though right?

Yay finally reunited with Lukey after a week and a half!! Too happy. 

 
Coffee and more exploring downtown Grand Haven. I am obsessed with cute signs so I'm apologizing in advance for all the random signs I'll post just because of the typography. 


Next stop was blueberry picking! Luke was all business. Linds and Christian were taking their time and walking together, and I look away for two seconds and Luke was down three rows from me just munchin on blueberries and carefully deciding which ones could go in his bucket.  
When I put blueberries in his bucket he inspected them to make sure they were good enough. 


Love hanging out with these two! My fave double date partners.



I love you berry much Luke.



 After blueberry picking we relaxed at the condo and played LIFE.
Tell me why TWO nights in a row I have gotten the accountant who gets payed 20,000 a year and lives in a trailer home. I had more loans out from the bank than one could count.
Still fun though.


Love my family. :)

 

After dinner we had to get Front Porch ice cream. I had coffee toffee. So dang good, and they put a candy corn in the bottom of every cone! This place is like a second from our condo so Luke and I decided to walk home, it's the little things!


Such a fun day with my family, Christian, and Luke. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. 

That's after my 9 mile morning run. Gotta love that XC training.


1 comment: