Tuesday, June 30, 2015

SUMMERTIME SNAPSHOTS







Zoe taking it easy, she cracks us up // nothing better than ice cream stops on summer nights



  breakfast date with a cute boy // started my new job lifeguarding at Wilson Park




our sushi trip // never get tired of hangin with this girl




trying to get myself to read (correction LUKE trying to get me to read) // obsessed with flybird apparel t shirts







Take me back to nice sunny weather at work. it's been raining everyday and we're losing so many hours :((( // new room! more to come on that!


my heart!!! // beautiful rainy wedding for one of my teammates





LOVE getting to work with her // my current breakfast obsession: vanilla greek yogurt, fruit, and granola!





my new surprise tevas from linds!! she's the best // long days at work




first smore of the summer with zoe close by! // new phone, pink day





 zoe showing lots of love for the camera // homemade felt bow garland!


that's all for now! xoxo (now I'm ready for a nap in this storm)

1 comment: